You are Invited to the Annual Aire-mazing AireFest Ontario
A pawsitively “MUST ATTEND” event for all Airedale lovers
Indoor Off-Leash Venue: Doors Open: 11 AM • Silent Auction Closes: 1:30 PM • Cash Out Opens: 2 PM
Lunch: 12 – 1:30 PM
Advanced* Paid Registration – $15 per adult or $25 for two adults or $40 per family up to 4, each addition family member $10
On-Site Registration – $20 per adult OR two adults for $30 OR $45 per family
Advanced Registration fee guarantees: A goody bag, a dale-icous lunch & a dog-gone good time!
••• PRE-REGISTRATION REALLY HELPS US PLAN FOR LUNCH •••
Highlights of AFO include:
• A dale-icous lunch • Goody Bag
• GREAT items in the Silent Auction
• Shop at The Airedale Attic – will have all kinds of interesting things, from collars/leashes to toys, collectibles, etc
The Silent Auction items will include unique Airedale collectibles as well as some fantastic non-Airedale items donated by our wonderful ATRA supporters.
Some Ways to Help our ‘Dales at AFO
• Sponsor an AFO table—send $25, a photo, and a short story about your ADT (past or present) to Jane email: email@example.com
• Check out the sponsorship/registration form below and sign up!!! Can't attend – you can still sponsor or donate!
• Donate item(s) for the auction – If you’d like your item(s) to be included in
this year’s AFO, we need them no later than September 15th. This gives us time
to showcase your donations appropriately. Let Fran know and she will send
you auction donation form. • Items for Doggie Goody Bags
• Send a monetary donation and/or bring your cheque book or credit card!!
Bringing your Airedale to AFO?
All people-friendly and dog-friendly Airedales are welcomed and encouraged!
We have a totally fenced area of the facility. We just ask that you clean up after your dog and monitor behaviour at all times.
For pet-friendly hotels, contact Fran.
Call: Fran Ender – email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 519-641-3434
Airedale Terrier Rescue & Adoption (ATRA)
1123 Vesper Road, Ann Arbor MI 48103
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
All Roads Lead to AireFest Ontario at Ingersoll Seniors Activity Centre
|One Human||$ 15.00|
|Two Humans||$ 25.00|
|Family up to 4||$ 40.00|
|Family - additional number of family members over 4||$ 10.00|
|Please consider Sponsorship Opportunities|
|Doggy Goody Bags||$ 50.00|
|Sponsor a Table (Optional)||$ 25.00|
|Sorry I won't be there but would like to Donate|